The NTFB is looking for social media-savvy individuals in North Texas to help us spread the word about hunger and the mission to feed our neighbors facing hunger. Your network of friends, family and co-workers could help us connect with new people who are interested in supporting our work to close the hunger gap in North Texas!
As a Social Media Ambassador, each month, you will receive ready-to-post, exclusive content that you can post on your social media pages to help us reach more people and do more good!
- Periodic notifications with ready-to-post content, as well as social media tips and tricks.
- Potential recognition in NTFB print or digital platforms.
- 2 hours of volunteer service hours a year for active participation.
- Training on best social media practices.
- Have at least one public profile, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Be able to post 6-12 times per year.
- 居住在我們 13 個服務縣之一：達拉斯、科林、埃利斯、羅克沃爾、丹頓、范甯、亨特、格雷森、考夫曼、納瓦羅、拉馬爾、三角洲和霍普金斯縣。
- Have a smartphone or access to a computer.