Advocacy Resource Library
Federal Food Assistance Programs
- What is the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)?
- What are the SNAP statistics in my county?
- What is The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)?
- How does the Commodity Supplemental Food Program help seniors?
- What is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)?
- What are the Federal Child Nutrition programs?
- How does the NTFB participate locally in Child Nutrition programs?
- Take a deep dive into Food Insecurity Data Maps for Texas and the US
Partner Organizations and Coalitions
- Feeding America - Learn About Hunger in the US
- Feeding Texas - Learn About Hunger in Texas
- Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) Food and Nutrition Division
- Baylor Collaborative on Hunger and Poverty
- North Texas Food Policy Alliance
- Dallas Coalition for Hunger Solutions
- Collaborative for Fresh Produce
- Take the Taste It or Waste It Quiz