- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine eggs and milk, whisk until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture into piecrust, but do not fill to the top.
- Add the cool veggies to the crust.
- Top with the cheese and bake until eggs are set – approximately 45 minutes, until golden brown. (If it starts to brown too quickly, cover with foil)
- Let cool before cutting.
1. Use your imagination and whatever veggie sare available!
2. To reduce the fat and cholesterol, use 6 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, skim milk, and 2 oz. of cheese.
Courtesy of Pete Nolasco, Chef