- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In another large bowl, crack egg. Beat lightly with a fork. milk, and canola oil to egg. Mix well.
- Coat large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter on hot skillet in desired portion size.
- Flip pancakes when bubbles appear on top of the batter and the edges are slightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Cook until second side is slightly browned, about 2-3 minutes more.
- Top pancakes with mixed berries and drizzle with honey for sweetness (optional).
TIP: Top with peanut butter, walnuts, granola, or try our Sugar-free Mixed Berry Topping to add some fresh fruit to your pancakes!
Created by Ashton Hinckley, NTFB Nutrition Services Coordinator