Schedule a CSFP (PAN) Delivery
NTFB's CSFP (PAN) team has partnered up with Door Dash to provide food deliveries to our seniors! Check below to learn more about our Door Dash partnership and how you can qualify for our new food delivery service program!
What is Door Dash?
Door Dash is an online food delivery service that the North Texas Food Bank has partnered with to provide food delivery services to seniors. In order to participate in the delivery service program, seniors need to already be enrolled into CSFP (PAN) and live within 10-miles from one of our hub agencies. See the map below to see if your address qualifies!
How to Enroll in Door Dash Delivery Service
- Must already be a (CSFP) PAN participant*
- Must live within a 10-mile radius from one of our hub locations:
- Hub locations: Metrocrest Services, Kingbridge Crossings, Lighthouse Resource and Development Center, Bread of Life Commerce, Compassion Corsicana, 5 Loaves food pantry, and Hopkins Community Chest.
- Zipcodes: 75234, 75110, 75212, 75428, 75482, 75134, and 75048.
- Complete the Door Dash sign-up form for processing. Contact our team if you have questions at (214) 367-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you are not currently enrolled in (CSFP) PAN, please visit one of our distribution sites or enrollment centers to get enrolled into CSFP (PAN). Once enrolled into CSFP (PAN), you can proceed with contacting the team at (214) 367-3123, email@example.com, or complete the Door Dash sign-up form for processing.
Prior to Enrolling in the CSFP (PAN) Door Dash Delivery Services, We Ask Participants to Commit to the Following:
- Once enrolled in the Door Dash delivery service, our team will continue to schedule your PAN box deliveries through our Door Dash service. If you decide to discontinue, please reach out via phone (214) 367-3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel services. At any point, you are welcome to come back to the program!
- You must be available during the delivery window once Door Dash has contacted you for delivery. If you miss two deliveries in a row, you will be removed from the delivery services.
- Due to COVID, and to ensure your safety and health, all Door Dash drivers are instructed to wear their masks when delivering your PAN box, and we ask you to do the same.
- Door Dash drivers have been instructed to deliver your boxes to your front door and request your signature to confirm delivery.