Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- A handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup of peach slices
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of 100% fruit juice
- 1/2 cup of low-fat plain yogurt
- Fruit can be fresh, frozen, or canned.
- Experiment with other fruits like blackberry, orange, mango, pear, raspberry, pineapple, seedless grapes, watermelon, kiwi, or grapefruit.
- Use any of your favorite juices: orange, pineapple, and apple juice all work well in smoothies.
- Smoothies are a great way to hide and incorporate vegetables without sacrificing flavor. Try adding vegetable juice or kale in place of spinach.