Qualifying for CSFP (PAN)
Who is eligible for CSFP (PAN)?
- Must be 60 years or older
- Must be resident of one of the 13 counties NTFB serves: Dallas, Collin, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Fannin, Delta, Hopkins, Lamar, Grayson, Rockwall, and Navarro counties
- Must meet governmental income guidelines*
*Please contact the office to see if you are income-eligible.
How do I sign up?
Those interested in enrolling must visit one of our distribution sites with the following information:
- Photo ID (State issued ID, Driver’s license, or birth certificate)
- Due to the income requirements, applicants must be familiar with their gross monthly income (If applicant recognizes multiple household members, must know all gross incomes combined)