NTFB partners with community gardens to grow and connect fresh produce to those in need. Partner Gardens donate anywhere from 10 percent to 100 percent of their yield to a local Partner Agency, while NTFB provides support and visibility to help our partner gardens thrive. On average, our Partner Gardens donate between 20,000-40,000 pounds of garden-fresh produce to our partner agency network each year.
Volunteer with our Partner Gardens! Click the link below to create an account, search, and sign up!
NTFB Partner Gardens
- Community Harvest Garden
- Dolphin Heights Community Garden
- Eden's Organic Community Garden
- Hamilton Park Pacesetter Magnet’s Garden of L.I.F.E.
- Harvest Community Garden
- Horizon Community Garden
- First United Methodist Church Richardson (FUMCR)
- Moss Haven Farm
- Our Saviour Community Garden
- Sunny South Community Garden
- Temple Emanu-El
- UP Learning Garden