Join our Partner Network
Thank you for your interest in ending hunger in your community and wanting to partner with the NTFB. As a Partner Agency, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of the North Texas Food Bank’s mission to close the hunger gap in North Texas by providing access to nutritious food.
NTFB partners with hundreds of local non-profit organizations, like food pantries, soup kitchens, homeless shelters, senior centers, and other organizations throughout our 13-county service area to distribute food to those in need. If you are interested in partnering with NTFB to distribute food, please review the criteria, partnership options, and next steps below.
- Serves clients in one of the following counties: Collin, Rockwall, Denton, Hunt, Ellis, Lamar, Grayson, Fannin, Navarro, Kaufman, Hopkins, Delta or Dallas. Click here to see our full map.
- Holds current 501(c)3 status, must be serving clients for at least 1 month or more, self-supporting (have food sources other than NTFB and be able to provide own funds and staff), no fee requirements for clients, and must be serving an identified unmet need in your community.
- Other requirements may be identified at the time of your application completion.
A few items to note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee approval of partnership. Other factors may be taken into consideration when approving agencies for partnership. Examples of other factors include but are not limited to: hours and frequency of distribution; whether the organization location is in an underserved area; the number of Partner Agencies already operating in the area.
Become an NTFB Partner Agency
For select 501(c)3 organizations that have been serving clients for more than 1 month and have adequate food storage space.
- Receive food from NTFB: Ability to secure more food than possible purchasing at a local retailer
- Receive government commodities through the USDA/TEFAP program
- Access fresh fruits and vegetables, breads, and dairy products
- Collaboration opportunities
- Attend NTFB’s annual summit
- Potential retail pairing opportunity with some local grocery stores in your area
Become a Redistribution Partner (HUB)
NTFB partners with two local organizations who serve as NTFB Hubs: Crossroads Community Services and Sharing Life Community Outreach. Our Hubs are certified to redistribute NTFB food to smaller organizations, known as Community Distribution Partners so that they can in turn distribute it to their clients/residents. This unique model allows smaller organizations to provide high-quality food assistance at the lowest possible cost while helping to fulfill the need for food assistance in high-need communities.
If your physical location is in these zip codes and are a pantry then you will be served from one of our Redistribution organizations and be served directly from them.
Become an NTFB Partner Agency Pre-Screen Cycle
Fill out this Pre-screen application form and a representative will contact you depending on the application timeline below.
*Please note: The completion of each step in the application process does not guarantee approval of partnership. The application process from start to finish should take no more than 6 weeks. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. NTFB only reviews each pre-screen during the application cycle. If your pre-screen application is submitted before or after that, it will not be acknowledged or processed until the cycle reopens.
For organizations that want to get involved in the fight against hunger but do not yet fit the above categories and you are interested in learning more about how to establish a food pantry, we invite you to review our Fighting Hunger 101 document for helpful information and tips.
If you are a staff member at a local school interested in serving your students in need, the NTFB Food 4 Kids program might be a great fit for you. Food 4 Kids provides backpacks full of nonperishable, kid-friendly food to students in need. Learn more information about this opportunity here.