Partner Agency Resources
- TDA Handbook
- Participant Agreement, Rights, Obligations, and Fair Hearing Request (required form at the time of annual client certification)
- USDA/TEFAP frequently asked questions
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a Federal program that helps supplement the diets of low-income Americans, including elderly people, by providing them with emergency food and nutrition assistance at no cost. It provides food and administrative funds to States to supplement the diets of these groups.
What's the connection?
Civil Rights Training
As a requirement of TDA/USDA, all volunteers and staff assisting with food and nutrition service programs will need Civil Rights training annually. Signed documentation acknowledging an understanding of the outline policies and procedures are to be kept on file for two years for all staff and volunteers that come into direct contact with clients receiving assistance.
For individual use:
USDA/TDA Disclaimer Policy
This statement must be included on all your applications, sign-in sheets, pamphlets or flyers in its entirety. The agency must place the statement in English and offer a Spanish version if necessary. This statement expresses that your agency doesn't discriminate against clients. The agency must include the statement in the following ways:
- Post in English
- The empty lines and extra spaces can be reformatted. The content of the nondiscrimination statement cannot be modified.
- The nondiscrimination statement should be placed in a prominent location on the flyer along with the content of the flyer. If the document must be printed on one page and spacing is an issue, the shortened non-discrimination policy can be used. The statement must be in a print size no smaller than the text.
- A nondiscrimination statement is not required to be imprinted on items such as cups, buttons, magnets, and pens that identify the program when the size or configuration makes it impractical.
- In addition, recognizing that Internet, radio, and television public service announcements are generally short in duration, the nondiscrimination statement does not have to be read in its entirety. Rather, a statement such as "The [program name] is an equal opportunity provider" is sufficient to meet the nondiscrimination requirement.
Partner Agency Resources
- Partner Agency Guidebook
- Bad Weather Plan
- Signature Authorization Form
- Delivery Safety Rules Illustration
- Good Faith Donor Act
- Grievance Policy and Procedures
- Handling Fees
- PAR Region Map
- Partner Agency Agreement
- NTFB Calling Tree
- Partner Agency Credit Limit Increase Request
- Thrift Store Policy Posting
- Food Donation log tool for Agency 2018
USDA & TDA
- TEFAP Agreement NTFB & CE's
- Current TEFAP Income Guidelines
- TEFAP Participant Rights and Responsibilities
- USDA Disclaimer Statement Policy
- TEFAP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights
- TEFAP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights-Spanish
- TEFAP & CSFP Beneficiary Referral Request
- TEFAP Civil Rights section 6000 2016
- Civil Rights Training Log
- Civil Rights Training Self Study Material
- NTFB TEFAP Household Application Requirements
- Household Application with Explanation 2018
- NTFB TEFAP Household Application 2018
- Civil Rights Training one-pager
Become a Partner Agency
- Food Keeper App
- Food Keeper Manual
- Handwashing Poster Template
- Sorting 101
- Temperature Record
- TEFAP Temperature Requirements
Submit Monthly Reports for On-Site and Pantry Feeding Programs
- This new reporting form does NOT require you to log in, as you have done previously.
- Reporting details
- Type of Report
- Frequency of Distribution
- Pounds of Other Food Source
Please help us by reporting accurately and fully to each question.
*Please Note: All reports are due by the 1st of each month and late by the 5th of the month.
Please use this form to report issues, make a request, or share a comment/suggestion.
NTFB's service desk ticket system allows you to easily submit requests, transportation questions, AE3 issues, and much more.
Once you submit your ticket, you will receive an email that confirms that we have received your message. Please allow up to 24 hours to respond on most issues, and sooner if the issue is urgent. As always, if it is an urgent issue and cannot wait to get a response from the service desk please call. In an effort to continue to improve our customer service experience, we welcome any comments or suggestions, so please let us know.
Please use this form to request a credit due on an invoice. If there are discrepancies, then a member of the inventory team will contact you by email.
*NTFB cannot guarantee a credit if it is submitted 72 hours after your invoice has been issued to your agency For policy details please see the Partner Agency Guidebook online.
Agency Service Ticket
NTFB's service desk ticket system that allows agencies to easily submit support requests, transportation questions, AE3 issues, and much more.
Click here to submit a service ticket.
NTFB uses Bullseye Locations to display our agency information on our website. This will allow our clients to be able to search through our agency list by location and types of assistance offered, and easily view your service hours, contact information, enrollment requirements and other information. Your information will be available publically here.
All NTFB partner agencies must log in to update and provide details for their organization. Failure to complete these updates may result in your agency's ordering account being placed on hold.
A primary contact from each agency should have received an email from NTFB with your agency username and password information*. If you have checked with other members of your team and no one at your agency has received this username and password, please contact email@example.com. Once you have retrieved your log-in information, click here for instructions for how to make updates in the Bullseye System.
*If your organization has multiple locations, you may have received separate instructions for how to complete your updates. If that is the case, please follow those instructions.
Please carefully ensure you have followed the updating instructions and have provided all information that is applicable to your agency. This includes the categories tab/section, which lists the programs that your agency offers and will be very important in helping clients find your agencies resources.
The Partner Development Department is currently reviewing expansion opportunities for Fiscal Year 2020. If your Agency is interested in partnering with NTFB on an expansion project, complete the Needs Assessment Survey.
Please complete the survey to the best of your ability, including as much detail as possible. Once submitted, a member of the Network Expansion team will reach out to discuss in detail. If selected for further review, Agencies will be provided a formal application by a Network Expansion team member.