पार्टनर्स 4 आशा
Partners 4 Hope is an annual friendly competition organized by the North Texas legal community that unites attorneys and law firms to spread awareness of summer childhood hunger and raise funds to combat this challenge.
THANK YOU to the legal community for a successful 4th Annual Partners 4 Hope Campaign. The 9 participating law firms listed below raised $118,000, equal to 358,147 nutritious meals provided to children and their families.
How it Works
Law firms and legal organizations will be awarded points for fundraising, donating food, and volunteering time at NTFB. Because Partners 4 Hope is a peer-to-peer fundraiser, anyone can donate and/or volunteer on behalf of your team and earn points as follows:
Teams can also earn bonus points in the following ways:
- 500 points for early registration by April 14
- 1,000 points for referring a new law firm to participate. Referral Form
- Double points for attending Partners 4 Hope volunteer Wednesdays
Firms that make significant contributions to Partners 4 Hope will be awarded Achievement levels.
- Diamond Partner – 20,000 points
- Platinum Partner – 15,000 points
- Gold Partner – 7,500 points
- Silver Partner – 2,000 points
Additionally, the following will be awarded to the top participants this year.
- Top Overall – Awarded to the team with the most points.
- Top Per Capita – Recognizing the team with the most points per number of employees in North Texas.
- Collective Force Award – Awarded to the team that harnessed their collective strength through volunteering.
- #RaiseTheBar Award - Recognizing the team that has set the bar high with their social media outreach efforts.
- Can-Do Award – Awarded to the team that collects the most physical food donations.
Decide how your firm or organization will participate.
Join forces with your law firm to raise funds for buying nutritious food, where every dollar you collect provides three nutritious meals. Register below for a fundraiser page.
डिब्बाबंद खाद्य ड्राइव
Collect food at your office and bring your donations to NTFB by June 10 to receive points. You can pick up canned food drive boxes from NTFB as well.
Register to participate.
Organize your team and have fun!
Please feel free to download any resources you need to help spread the word and encourage your team.
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Partners 4 Hope campaign, early registration is now open! Please submit the form below, and we will be in touch with further details to help you set up for the campaign.