Who should participate in NES?
Our services are geared toward agency staff in executive leadership, fundraising, marketing, advocacy, and volunteer management roles. NTFB will enhance collaboration, learning, and growth among partners through trainings, resources, in-person and virtual discussions, and toolkits/newsletters that will be distributed via email or our learning platform, Agency University. To learn more, just keep scrolling!
Learning Opportunities with NES:
- Virtual Media Panel: 1/10/24
- Next PVN Meeting: 1/16/24
- Grants Workshop: February (TBD)
- Money Talks! Webinar - Diversifying Your Donor Base: 2/29/24
If you are interested in participating in the above, please contact NES Manager, Kennedy Bower, at firstname.lastname@example.org अधिक जानकारी के लिए।
If you have any suggestions for our team, please let us know by clicking the button below!
Learning Opportunities with Others:
- Don't Take Your Funding for GRANTed Mission Advancement - Recorded Webinar
- Do You Really Need a Capital Campaign Consultant? - Recorded Webinar
Other Helpful Links*
- Nonprofit Advocacy: 5 Ways to Start (Blog)
- How to Develop a Capital Campaign Plan (Blog)
- Selecting the Right CRM (Toolkit)
- Guide to Year-End Giving (Download)
- How to Better Connect With Donors and Raise More (Download)
*Offered by external parties and have not been endorsed or fully vetted by NTFB.