We rely on food donations from individuals, community partners and food industry companies.
You can help ensure that the North Texas Food Bank is able to provide access to meals for those in need for years to come with a planned gift.
For your safety, we have a new contactless donation process
During lobby hours only*
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Visually verify that the receptionist is at the front desk.
- Announce through the speaker that you intend to make a monetary donation.
- Place your donation in one of the plastic bags provided, note your name, contact information and the donation amount. Place the bag in the cash box.
- You’re done! We will handle the rest, including retrieving your donation and issuing your receipt.
* if the lobby is closed, donations are accepted 24/7 online. Or by mail to North Texas Food Bank, 3677 Mapleshade Dr, Plano, TX 75075