- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium to high heat. Coat entire surface of pan.
- Add minced garlic and shallots, stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add bok choy, low sodium soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Toss to coat and cover with a lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove lid and toss, and then cover and continue to cook for an additional 3- 5 minutes or until bok choy is cooked to desired texture.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy!
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education – SNAP-Ed. USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.