Serving Low-Income Seniors Throughout 13-Counties.
Who is eligible for CSFP (PAN)?
- Must be 60 years or older
- Must be resident of one of the 13 counties NTFB serves: Dallas, Collin, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Fannin, Delta, Hopkins, Lamar, Grayson, Rockwall, and Navarro counties
- Must meet governmental income guidelines*
*Please contact the CSFP (PAN) Team office to see if you are income-eligible at (214) 367-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I sign up?
Those interested in enrolling must visit one of our distribution sites with the following information:
- Types of ID: (Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, Health card, Identification card, Driver license, Military ID, Veteran ID, Passport, Refugee visa)
- Due to the income requirements, applicants must be familiar with their gross monthly income (If applicant recognizes multiple household members, must know all gross incomes combined)
What do I do if I am not able to pick up my PAN Box?
If you are not able to pick up your PAN box, you may have an alternative person, or proxy, pick up on your behalf using your CSFP ID number and their personal ID. Prior to using a proxy, the CSFP participant must fill out the Proxy Form.
How do I sign up a senior who is not mobile?
A proxy can sign up for a senior on their behalf using the Participant Application. The applicant must fill out the Proxy Form located on this page authorizing a designated person to apply or pick up a box on their behalf. After the senior has entered the required information, the proxy can bring the application to a CSFP distribution with the senior’s personal ID, or email scans of both documents into email@example.com.
CSFP Weekly Distribution Schedule
CSFP participants can pick up their PAN boxes at the locations below. Participants must bring their personal ID with their CSFP (PAN) ID card to receive their boxes. If a participant is unable to locate their CSFP (PAN) ID card, a new one can issued at a distribution. CSFP Participants can visit any distribution location, however, are only allowed to pick up one PAN box and one box of cheese per month. If a CSFP participant is unable to attend a distribution, they can send a proxy to pick up on their behalf using the CSFP (PAN) ID and the proxy's personal ID.
CSFP (PAN) Locations
Search the map below for locations
Not Eligible for CSFP?
View additional NTFB food assistance options
Mobile Food Distribution Schedule
NTFB’s mobile pantry travels across the metroplex! View the MP schedule here.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) addresses the nutritional needs of low-income families.
Get Food Assistance
Speak to a Social Service Assistance staff member who can provide valuable information about benefits available to you.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. / Esta institucion es un proveedor de igualdad de oportunidades.