Programa de embajadores de redes sociales
The NTFB is looking for social media-savvy individuals in North Texas to help us spread the word about hunger and the mission to feed our neighbors facing hunger. Your network of friends, family and co-workers could help us connect with new people who are interested in supporting our work to close the hunger gap in North Texas!
As a Social Media Ambassador, each month, you will receive ready-to-post, exclusive content that you can post on your social media pages to help us reach more people and do more good!
Como embajador de redes sociales, recibirá:
- Periodic notifications with ready-to-post content, as well as social media tips and tricks.
- Potential recognition in NTFB print or digital platforms.
- 2 hours of volunteer service hours a year for active participation.
- Training on best social media practices.
Requisitos para embajadores de redes sociales:
- Have at least one public profile, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Be able to post 6-12 times per year.
- Reside en uno de nuestros 13 condados de servicio: condados de Dallas, Collin, Ellis, Rockwall, Denton, Fannin, Hunt, Grayson, Kaufman, Navarro, Lamar, Delta y Hopkins.
- Have a smartphone or access to a computer.