We rely on food donations from individuals, community partners and food industry companies.
Become a Monthly Meal Maker today and help provide nutritious meals to our hungry neighbors every day of every month, all year long.
Donor-advised funds give you the flexibility to choose when and where to contribute and allows you to receive an immediate tax deduction when you make a gift.
For your safety, we have a new contactless donation process
During lobby hours only*
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Visually verify that the receptionist is at the front desk.
- Announce through the speaker that you intend to make a monetary donation.
- Place your donation in one of the plastic bags provided, note your name, contact information and the donation amount. Place the bag in the cash box.
- You’re done! We will handle the rest, including retrieving your donation and issuing your receipt.
* if the lobby is closed, donations are accepted 24/7 online. Or by mail to North Texas Food Bank, 3677 Mapleshade Dr, Plano, TX 75075