Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons canola or olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece of ginger, minced (or 1 tablespoon of ground ginger)
- 10-12 ounces cooked boneless chicken pieces, frozen
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch (or 4 tablespoons flour)
- Optional: 1 jalapeno, minced
- Replace frozen chicken with raw chicken. Add it in and cook it before step 3.
- Try replacing all the vegetables with two 16-ounce bags of frozen stir-fry vegetable blends or use any vegetables that you’d like!