Partner Agency Resources
- TDA Handbook
- Participant Agreement, Rights, Obligations, and Fair Hearing Request (required form at the time of annual client certification)
- USDA/TEFAP frequently asked questions
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a Federal program that helps supplement the diets of low-income Americans, including elderly people, by providing them with emergency food and nutrition assistance at no cost. It provides food and administrative funds to States to supplement the diets of these groups.
What's the connection?
Civil Rights Training
As a requirement of TDA/USDA, all volunteers and staff assisting with food and nutrition service programs will need Civil Rights training annually. Signed documentation acknowledging an understanding of the outline policies and procedures are to be kept on file for two years for all staff and volunteers that come into direct contact with clients receiving assistance.
For individual use:
USDA/TDA Disclaimer Policy
This statement must be included on all your applications, sign-in sheets, pamphlets or flyers in its entirety. The agency must place the statement in English and offer a Spanish version if necessary. This statement expresses that your agency doesn't discriminate against clients. The agency must include the statement in the following ways:
- Post in English
- The empty lines and extra spaces can be reformatted. The content of the nondiscrimination statement cannot be modified.
- The nondiscrimination statement should be placed in a prominent location on the flyer along with the content of the flyer. If the document must be printed on one page and spacing is an issue, the shortened non-discrimination policy can be used. The statement must be in a print size no smaller than the text.
- A nondiscrimination statement is not required to be imprinted on items such as cups, buttons, magnets, and pens that identify the program when the size or configuration makes it impractical.
- In addition, recognizing that Internet, radio, and television public service announcements are generally short in duration, the nondiscrimination statement does not have to be read in its entirety. Rather, a statement such as "The [program name] is an equal opportunity provider" is sufficient to meet the nondiscrimination requirement.
Partner Agency Resource
• Partner Agency Guidebook
• Bad Weather Plan
• Signature Authorization Form
• Delivery Safety Rules Illustration
• Good Faith Donor Act
• Grievance Policy and Procedures
• Handling Fees
• PAR Region Map
• Partner Agency Agreement
• NTFB Calling Tree
• Partner Agency Credit Limit Increase Request
• Thrift Store Policy Posting
USDA & TDA
• TEFAP Agreement NTFB & CE's
• Current TEFAP Income Guidelines
• TEFAP Participant Rights and Responsibilities
• USDA Disclaimer Statement Policy
• TEFAP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights
• TEFAP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights- Spanish
• TEFAP & CFSP Beneficiary Referral Request
• TEFAP Civil Rights section 6000 2016
• Civil Rights Training Log
• Civil Rights Training Self Study Material
• NTFB TEFAP Household Application Requirements
• Household Application with Explaination 2018
• NTFB TEFAP Household Application 2018
Become a Partner Agency
• Food Keeper App
Submit Monthly Reports for On-Site and Pantry Feeding Programs
- This new reporting form does NOT require you to log in, as you have done previously.
- Reporting details
- Type of Report
- Frequency of Distribution
- Pounds of Other Food Source
Please help us by reporting accurately and fully to each question.
*Please Note: All reports are due by the 1st of each month and late by the 5th of the month.