Partner Agency Resources
- TDA Handbook
- Participant Agreement, Rights, Obligations, and Fair Hearing Request (required form at the time of annual client certification)
- USDA/TEFAP frequently asked questions
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a Federal program that helps supplement the diets of low-income Americans, including elderly people, by providing them with emergency food and nutrition assistance at no cost. It provides food and administrative funds to States to supplement the diets of these groups.
What's the connection?
Civil Rights Training
As a requirement of TDA/USDA, all volunteers and staff assisting with food and nutrition service programs will need Civil Rights training annually. Signed documentation acknowledging an understanding of the outline policies and procedures are to be kept on file for two years for all staff and volunteers that come into direct contact with clients receiving assistance.
For individual use:
USDA/TDA Disclaimer Policy
This statement must be included on all your applications, sign-in sheets, pamphlets or flyers in its entirety. The agency must place the statement in English and offer a Spanish version if necessary. This statement expresses that your agency doesn't discriminate against clients. The agency must include the statement in the following ways:
- Post in English
- The empty lines and extra spaces can be reformatted. The content of the nondiscrimination statement cannot be modified.
- The nondiscrimination statement should be placed in a prominent location on the flyer along with the content of the flyer. If the document must be printed on one page and spacing is an issue, the shortened non-discrimination policy can be used. The statement must be in a print size no smaller than the text.
- A nondiscrimination statement is not required to be imprinted on items such as cups, buttons, magnets, and pens that identify the program when the size or configuration makes it impractical.
- In addition, recognizing that Internet, radio, and television public service announcements are generally short in duration, the nondiscrimination statement does not have to be read in its entirety. Rather, a statement such as "The [program name] is an equal opportunity provider" is sufficient to meet the nondiscrimination requirement.
Partner Agency Resources
- Partner Agency Guidebook
- Bad Weather Plan
- Signature Authorization Form
- Delivery Safety Rules Illustration
- Good Faith Donor Act
- Grievance Policy and Procedures
- Handling Fees
- PAR Region Map
- Partner Agency Agreement
- NTFB Calling Tree
- Partner Agency Credit Limit Increase Request
- Thrift Store Policy Posting
- Food Donation log tool for Agency 2018
- Clear Cookies
USDA & TDA
- TEFAP Simplified Intake Form
- TEFAP Agreement NTFB & CE's
- Current TEFAP Income Guidelines
- TEFAP Participant Rights and Responsibilities
- USDA Disclaimer Statement Policy
- TEFAP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights
- TEFAP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights-Spanish
- TEFAP & CSFP Beneficiary Referral Request
- TEFAP Civil Rights section 6000 2016
- Civil Rights Training Log
- Civil Rights Training Self Study Material
- NTFB TEFAP Household Application Requirements
- Household Application with Explanation 2018
- NTFB TEFAP Household Application 2020
- Civil Rights Training one-pager
Become a Partner Agency
- Food Keeper App
- Food Keeper Manual
- Handwashing Poster Template
- Sorting 101
- Temperature Record
- TEFAP Temperature Requirements
Submit Monthly Reports for On-Site and Pantry Feeding Programs
- This new reporting form does NOT require you to log in, as you have done previously.
- Reporting details
- Type of Report
- Frequency of Distribution
- Pounds of Other Food Source
Please help us by reporting accurately and fully to each question.
*Please Note: All reports are due by the 1st of each month and late by the 5th of the month.
NTFB uses Bullseye Locations to display our agency information on our website. This will allow our clients to be able to search through our agency list by location and types of assistance offered, and easily view your service hours, contact information, enrollment requirements and other information. Your information will be available publically here.
All NTFB partner agencies must log in to update and provide details for their organization. Failure to complete these updates may result in your agency's ordering account being placed on hold.
A primary contact from each agency should have received an email from NTFB with your agency username and password information*. If you have checked with other members of your team and no one at your agency has received this username and password, please contact email@example.com. Once you have retrieved your log-in information, click here for instructions for how to make updates in the Bullseye System.
*If your organization has multiple locations, you may have received separate instructions for how to complete your updates. If that is the case, please follow those instructions.
Please carefully ensure you have followed the updating instructions and have provided all information that is applicable to your agency. This includes the categories tab/section, which lists the programs that your agency offers and will be very important in helping clients find your agencies resources.
NTFB'S Capacity Building Grant is intended to provide opportunities for our partner agencies to build their capacity, through expansion funding, in order to increase the number of nutritious meals they provide to communities in need.
NTFB is now taking applications for Cycle 2 of our FY21 Capacity Building Grants!
If you are interested in applying or have questions regarding grant requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that all interested agencies will be required to complete a Letter of Inquiry to first determine eligibility. If approved, you will then be forwarded an invitation to apply for the grant opportunity.
To request a Letter of Inquiry for Cycle 2, please send an email, no later than December 22, 2020, to email@example.com.