NTFB is working to keep up with the demand at our current feeding network and has temporarily suspended any new application requests at this time. If you have clients that are in need of food assistance please visit our find food with up to date pantry information.
Become a Partner Agency
Thank you for your interest in ending hunger in your community by partnering with the North Texas Food Bank! NTFB partners with hundreds of local non-profit organizations throughout our 13-county service area to distribute food to those in need.
If you are interested in partnering with NTFB to distribute food to those in need, please review the below options and determine the best fit for your organization:
• Become an NTFB Partner Agency – For select 501(c)3 organization who have been serving clients for more than 6 months and have adequate food storage space.
• Become a Community Distribution Partner – For select organizations that serve a smaller population and/or don't have proper food storage.
• Additional Resources – For organizations that want to get involved in the fight against hunger but do not yet fit the above categories.
Become an NTFB Partner Agency
As part of our 10-year plan to meet the current need for food assistance in our community, Partner Agencies will be chosen through a strategic selection process that includes the agency's capacity to distribute food and the food assistance needs in the agency's geographic area. Organizations should submit a pre-application to become a NTFB Partner Agency if your organization meets this basic list of requirements:
1. Serves clients in one of the following counties: Collin, Rockwall, Denton, Hunt, Ellis, Lamar, Grayson, Fannin, Navarro, Kaufman, Hopkins, Delta or Dallas
2. Holds current 501(c)3 status, must be serving clients for at least 1 month or more, self-supporting (have food sources other than NTFB and be able to provide own funds and staff), no fee requirements for clients, and must be serving an identified unmet need in your community.
3. Other requirements may be identified at the time of your application completion.
Our Partnership Pre-Screening information is listed below:
|*Pre Screened applicants will be selected and notified that they will proceed to the next phase of the application process within 60 days.|
Become a Community Distribution Partner
NTFB partners with two local organizations who serve as NTFB Hubs: Crossroads Community Services and Sharing Life Community Outreach. Our Hubs are certified to redistribute NTFB food to smaller organizations, known as Community Distribution Partners, so that they can in turn distribute it their clients/residents. This unique model allows smaller organizations to provide high-quality food assistance at the lowest possible cost, while helping to fulfill the need for food assistance in high-need communities.
If your organization serves a smaller population or doesn’t have proper storage, then you should consider partnering with one of our Hubs.
Crossroads Community Outreach
If you are currently serving clients in Dallas County, you may consider collaborating with Crossroads Community Services about becoming a Community Distribution Partner. Click here to view more information about Crossroads Community Services.
Additional Options and Resources
If you are interested in learning more about how to establish a food pantry, we invite you to review our Fighting Hunger 101 document for helpful information and tips.
If you are a staff member at a local school interested in serving your students in need, the NTFB Food 4 Kids program might be a great fit for you. Food 4 Kids provides backpacks full of nonperishable, kid-friendly food to students in need. Learn more information about this opportunity here.