The North Texas Food Bank values its employees and their families. To show our commitment to an employee-centric, family-oriented culture, we provide a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% employer paid medical, dental, disability and life insurance benefits.
This benefits package is a very significant addition to your total compensation and provides protection for you and your family.
Below is a summary of benefits offered by NTFB*:
- Free Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance benefits for full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Various voluntary benefits such as a vision plan, accident insurance, critical-illness insurance, long-term disability, pet insurance, pre-paid legal, identity theft, and flexible spending account
- Paid time off and 10 paid holidays annually
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
- Bonus eligibility
- Wellness program
- Employee recognition program
*Benefits will vary depending on the employment type and are subject to change at the discretion of NTFB.
Equal employment has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at North Texas Food Bank where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, marital status, sex, religion, national origin, class origin, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected class.