From paid medical insurance to paid time off to our employee assistance program, we work hard to ensure that every employee feels supported and encouraged. Ultimately, it is the balance between work and home life that makes for a happier and healthier team. To show our commitment to our employees, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package as a significant addition to total compensation.
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and basic life insurance
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays annually
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Automatic employer 403(b) retirement plan contributions
- Bonus eligibility
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness and social events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
*Benefits will vary depending on the employment type and are subject to change at the discretion of NTFB.
North Texas Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.