From paid medical insurance to flexible PTO to our employee assistance program, we work hard to ensure that every employee feels supported and encouraged to have a healthy balance between work and home life. Ultimately it is that balance that makes for a happier and healthier team. To show our commitment to our employees we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package as a significant addition to total compensation.
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off and 10 paid holidays annually
- Automatic employer 403(b) contributions
- Training and development opportunities
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus eligibility
- Employee recognition program
*Benefits will vary depending on the employment type and are subject to change at the discretion of NTFB.
North Texas Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.